In 2022 Wood Finishers Depot rebranded to Finishers Depot after 20 years in business to reflect their expanded product offerings to professional end users. Along with this rebrand, Finishers Depot wanted to completely modernize their eCommerce experience.
• Custom design and development
• Platform migration from OSCommerce to Shopify
• Built a resource center to position Finishers Depot as experts in industrial finishing
• Self-service and quick-comparison features for customers
Finishers Depot is now able to confidently start their rebrand and new business goals on a secure platform like Shopify.
It's always a pleasure to work with Jocelyn. Her knowledge, communication, and ability to troubleshoot for Shopify is great, and our team couldn't be happier with her work.
Farmer Bailey has a unique model in which customers can order plants from 6-13 weeks before they will be shipped out according to their harvesting period. Customers can order at any time but products will only be shipped out when they are available. FB wanted to reduce the possibility of customers ordering plants with mis-matched shipping times as well as show customers a visual representation of how their flower trays would be packed.
• Streamlined shipping logistics
• Implemented shipping visualizer to show customers how many boxes their order would need
• Prevented customers from adding products with mis-matched shipping weeks to the cart
• Reduced customer errors and fulfillment headaches
• Eliminated unnecessary shipping costs
• Improved customer communication of Farmer Bailey's processes
We've been working with Plentiful Commerce since 2020 and couldn't be more pleased with the customizations that they've done on our Shopify sites. Whether it's adding a button, additional levels of filtration, automation, third party integration, custom navigation tools, or other general website management, there's seemingly no task too big for Plentiful Commerce.
TRUWOMEN’s goal was to increase sales and introduce alternate revenue streams by optimizing their product page. They wanted to make it easier for customers to learn about their products and reduce buying friction.
• Replatformed to Shopify from WooCommerce
• Set up theme and implemented custom design to draw customers in
• Added incentives like free gifts after hitting the shipping threshold, gift wrapping
• Visually pleasing browsing experience across all devices and browsers
• Starting the brand on the right foot with Shopify to improve ease of day-to-day editing
Vyrao wanted to migrate and set up unique product design to scale their business. We migrated them from WooCommerce to Shopify and redesigned their product page to set them apart in a competitive market.
360 Cookware struggled with site speed both on site and on the Shopify backend. They had so many resources and apps on their store that the theme editor was crashing occasionally (a first for us).
• Upgraded theme to online store 2.0. Their previous theme was 3-4 years old
• Conducted a site audit and cleaned out their unused/not working downloaded Shopify apps
• Site speed improvements
• Streamlined Shopify backend - no more theme editor crashing
• 40 points speed improvement according to page speed insights
• Custom design and development
• Migration from Etsy to Shopify
• Refreshed store for a more customer-centric experience
• Reorganized all products into optimized collections
• Custom monogram feature
• Organized and optimized navigation to showcase latest sales or promotions
• More bright and airy aesthetic to convey the innocence and excitement of a new child
• Much easier browsing experience focused on ease of buying and findability
SuiteBaby wanted to expand their independence and move away from Etsy. They had a site on Shopify but it was not designed in an appealing way that conveyed the same brand as on Etsy. We helped them with a site refresh and a full migration to start them on the right foot for their business.
New Harvest worked with a branding agency to create a new brand image for them as they were moving into a new space. We worked with their branding guidelines to implement the full branding redesign as well as improve UI and backend processes.
• Implemented new fonts and colors and worked to improve UI across the website
• Optimized site for a clean browsing experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
• Built out an online cafe pickup service
• Migrated their subscription customers and processes from Bold to Loop subscriptions
• Improved ease of updating the website for the business owners
• Website visitors increased and the conversion rate peaked to 9% in Q1 of the launch
• Successfully reflected a new bold brand and improved day-to-day backend tasks
• No longer any headaches with subscription errors
Apoterra wanted to redo their website to provide a concise and easy mobile-first experience to customers and stay consistent to their new branding.
• Collaborated with in-house designer to implement new earth-toned branding
• Restructured and improved UI for product and collection pages, mega menu, header and footer.
• Created a mobile-first browsing experience
• Branding is more in-line with their mission
• Product page is more concise with less need for scrolling to get the primary information
• Conversion rate increased
• Beautiful desktop and mobile browsing experience